|Firing Mode|| Automatic|
|Tempreture||150-450 Deg C|
- All Size Available
- Operating temp
- 150-450 Deg C
- Heating Media
- Diesel Fired Burner
- Inner Chamber
- M.S. with high-temperature resistant coating
- Heat Exchanger made of stainless steel
- External Chamber
- Enamel Paint
- Digital temp controller, thermocouple, push buttons, on-off switch, contactors, overload relay & MCB
Diesel Fired Oven is one of the most popular products manufactured by our company. Being a diesel fired oven manufacturer we ensure proper heat transfer from the heat exchanger fitted with diesel burner to the working area. We also ensure that the heat exchanger dissipates flu gases generated during the process. Hot air generator shall be double shell type.The HAG shall have the inner shell and outer shell. Both the shells shall be made from MS sheet (IS 2062) 5mm Thick. The approximate dimensions shall be as given in the sketch enclosed.(exact dimension of shell shall be provided after final design of HAG is Completed).
Inner Shell: 600 OD X 1200Length X 5mm Thick, MOC Ms, is 2062 GRA
Outer Shell: 700 OD X 1500 Length X 5mm/ thick MOC: is 2062 GRA
Mixing chamber shall be fabricated with MS Sheet 5mm thick, MOC, MS IS 2062 GR. An outer shell shall be insulated with mineral wool 50mm and played with GI Sheet 22 guage. Dilution air inlet duct connection shall be provided to the outer shell.Features:
- In diesel fired ovens the heat is generated by a diesel fired burner and transferred through the heat exchanger.
- Our heat exchangers are carefully designed incorporating the fundamentals of heat transfer and forced convection.
- A powerful centrifugal fan recirculates the hot air to maintain uniform and controlled the temperature in the working area.
- The burner can be run on diesel or LDO