Uma Shankar Engineers (Brand Shivaco) Has Gained Many Years Of Experience In The Design, Manufacture, Installation, Commissioning And Service Support Of Powder Coating Systems And Equipment. Whether It Is For Manual Or Completely Automatic Coating Applications, Manufacture A Wide Variety Of Modular Powder Coating Booths With Unique Designs.We Have Different Powder Coating Booth Models Alongside Extensive Variety Of Powder Coating Ovens.Unique Benefits Of Shivaco Powder Coating Booths:
Powder Recovery Booth:
- A High Level Proficiency In A Powder Booth Can Constantly Be Accomplished When The Capacity, Size And Different Specifications Are Most Suited To The Sort Of Work To Be Performed.
- The Accompanying Elements Are Critical While Choosing The Most Effective Booth For A Particular Coating Component
- The Article Size, Shape And Weight That Requires Coating
- The Production Rate Or The Estimation Of Powder Consumption
- The Efficiency For Recovery
- If The Article Needs Indexing
- The Number Of Color Changes/Unit Time
Multi-Cyclone Recovery System:
- The Multi-Cyclone Recovery Chamber Facilitates 98 % Power Utilization. The Powder Coated Spray Chamber Has Excellent Longevity And Is Maintenance Free. It’S Easy To Clean And Results In A Very Quick Change Of Color And Also Safe To Operate. It Doesn’T Cause Powder To Spill Out Of The Booth And Maximizes Recovery Through Multicyclone. These Are Few Characteristics Of The Booth That Helps In Controlling Pollution.
After Recovery System - Post Filter:
- The Multi-Cyclone Recovery System’S Maximum Powder Efficiency Of 98.5 % Gives It An Edge Over Other Powder Recovery Systems. Its High Velocity Decreases The Powder From Sticking And Reduces The Cleaning Time. The Blower Sucks Any Over Sprayed Powder Through A Cyclone Recovery System And Then The Powder Collected In The Bottom Bin Can Again Be Reused.
Features and Benefit: Powder Coating Booths
- Rechargeable Powder Is Completely Utilized With The Help Of Multi-Cyclone. As Per The Pollution Control Laws, Very Fine Powder Of Less Than 0.5 Micron ( Does Not Catch Static Charge ) Need To Exhaust. This Powder Is Arrested By The Post Filter And Exhibits Breathable Air.
- Inside The Sealed Metallic Chamber, Several Filter Cartridges Are Mounted. When The Air Enters The Chamber, The Filtration Happens ‘Outside In’. Periodic Purge Removes The Powder And Cleans The Cartridge. Clean Air Is Let Out Through The Blower Outlet. .
- For Recollecting Such Useless Powder, Bag Filter Is Used. These Bags Are Made Of Non-Oven Filter Media.
- Booth is constructed by nut-bolt thus making the construction superior
- Superior construction: booth is constructed by nut-bolt.
- Powder recovery through Single cyclone, Multi cyclone and Cartridge filters.
- Batch type powder coating booth and fully automatic system.
- Fully automatic conveyorised systems with continuous powder curing ovens.
- After recovery systems like –cartridge type reverse pulse jet systems.
- Powder booths are designed with modular construction with powder coated steel, galvanized steel or stainless steel construction
- More than hundred installations globally
- Hassle-free maintenance.
- Complies with current health and safety legislation.